Delhi Tourist Places : Why should you visit Qutub Minar at night?


Some things have their charm at night like the moon. Yes, I know the moon appears at night only but it's also visible in the evening. I went to the Qutub Minar monument situated in Delhi. I had the desire to visit there for the first time at night then I could revisit it whenever I wanted to. That wish is fulfilled now I finally visited Qutub Minar tonight. It was lovely. As I said some things are fascinating at night only Qutub Minar comes in that category. The visit could have been more peaceful as I was a little insecure visiting the place at night as I haven't gone to any places at night.

The fascinating yellow lights detailing the architecture of the monument were lovely. There it felt like morning lights on every architectural design. I visited with my friend I just asked why these kinds of buildings are not built today. He said that maybe there is no space to build this beautiful architecture. I don't agree I feel there's no curiosity or maybe no desire to build these architectures. 

Today malls, clubs, bars, lounges, and banquets are rising as industrialization is blooming. Less attention is given to heritage sites. I fear that if these get privatized then monuments will not have that same aura as it is today. They can use it for their purposes making restaurants out of it who knows? 

As industrialization is rising there is no scope for conserving our cultural heritage sites which are ancestral gems. The historical monuments are precious to us isn't it? It reminds us of our history that history where we got our cultures, traditions, and way of life. 

I love visiting cultural heritage sites. I love visiting historical monuments. My birthplace is Lucknow maybe because of that I love historical places because is a lovely historical place. 

We sat on the stairs just in front of the Qutub Minar. I felt to keep staring at it for a while. But I am a talkative person, especially with a male friend so I just kept on asking this and that. 

Not only the Qutub Minar but the architecture around was also fascinating. I could see whole architecture was made of pillars. The pillars were arranged symmetrically. Equal spaces were given between the two pillars. Each pillar contained designs engraved in it. Qutub Minar was surrounded by the gateway architecture and pillars. 

The place not only comprised the big fat stones but trees as well. There was greener around making a way to roam around Qutub Minar. The trees were chopped systematically. 

All in all, I will remember the visit always. I felt many stars have come together to make up a tall building. 

Have you visited Qutub Minar at night? How did you felt? Share I would love to hear from you. 
Previous
Next Post »