Delhi City


Delhi ! where people comes with a high dreams and ambitions. Here everyone has its own dreams to fill and reach at the topmost of theid success which they have for them. Here life is busy. At thd metro station, when i first came to Delhi just some ago , i saw people running to the metro train so as catch it and reach there destinations on time. 

I was just standing before the stairs towards the platform. I was observing. As soon as the metro came , people just ran like a fish towards a food. That's where i realised that Delhi is kinda place where it's like kabhi khushi kabhi gham.  

When i reached the Delhi station finally, the thoughts were revolving in my mind like will i be able to cope up with the challenges here ? Will i be able to reach my goal here ? Or i will get lost here in this crowd. I was nervous. Really nervous. But city is just a city.  I think in every city there are thousands of ambitions and dreams. Every city burdens innumerable dreams and goals. 

I liked Delhi. Felt like this city wants to say something to me. People here are so busy , that they hardly admire the beauty of Delhi. Maybe this is what Delhi is asking me to see the beauty of Delhi. 


Previous
Next Post »