What is right? What is wrong?

What is right? What is wrong?

File photo

What is right? What is wrong? Don't you think it's just a perspective? What you are doing it maybe wrong for someone but may be right for you! Right or wrong is just a perspective in my opinion. Many times communicating your boundaries may be wrong for someone and right for you. Maybe what hurts you might be okay for anybody else. Things matter from person to person, doesn't it? Let me give you an example if you don't want to work after office hours maybe it's your boundaries while communicating to you might be hurtful to him. But it's your boundaries might be wrong for your boss. But your boundaries are yours and it doesn't depend on whether people like it or not in my opinion. 

I liked this LinkedIn article that wrong what is unfair, unjust, and violating any rules. Right is whether and morality. The best line I like is to be tolerant with whom you disagree but never stop communicating. 

I wanted to move to another because I did not like my home for personal reasons. While I was in my home I was applying for numerous jobs searching for at least one job. It's become highly stressful for me in those two months. I got a job here in Delhi and began working here but I didn't like the work that I did. It's not meeting my expectations. I feel okay in the office. Today something because of what I am writing on this topic. My team leader isn't available in the office as she is on leave for office. Her work and my work are on me nowadays. The work is too much however it's not difficult at all but conversion is not my cup of tea I don't like it at all. Currently, I am handling her work as well. She has access to the organization's social media but now I need to get to handle the work there. One of my colleagues started yelling at me 'why didn't you ask for access to social media as we communicated earlier that you would handle it' so I also said 'I didn't I need to ask for it I thought I would get it from senior or from boss nobody told me neither you told me to ask some related person''  the argument was just going to happen but I said okay I will ask it. I went to my boss for the organization's social media access my boss said to wait for 10 minutes and he will call me for that. My working hours were over it was 7 pm evening. I can't work after that. So I just communicated it "Sir can I take it from you tomorrow? Sir said "I am available tomorrow have some work maybe I am available in the evening" so I knew it was not 10 minute wait it was going to take longer and I would not be able to work after office hours. 

I said "Sir I will take it from you tomorrow as after office I won't be able to wait as I am not able to manage things as of now as I am new here in Delhi" Sir said "It's your call," I said "Okay sir" and I exit his room and choose to go back to my room very consciously. I don't know whether I did wrong or right but I choose to communicate what's not right for me. In my room, I thought I did right or wrong had done right or wrong. I thought I would share this with my mother as she is the only one right now with whom I can share things. But I know what she will you should have been polite. She will say you should have communicated more politely. 

I am questioning myself do I need to do that? Answering yes I am lying to myself no! Lying to oneself is havoc. You can not lie to yourself. I want to be very honest with myself that's the only thing I want in my life. 
Previous
Next Post »