Feelings that come often!


Sometimes you feel what's going on with you is not right. Sometimes you feel like you are going on the right path. Seeing everybody else you feel Why am I living my life in such a restricted way? We start comparing our lives with others. How come they are so happy? Why not me? Yeah, it's true not everybody's situation or conditions are the same. 

Comparing makes situations more terrible. There's no point in comparing your life with others. Some get the job at an early stage but may have problems ahead in life. Some get their kind of job late and struggles make them a personality or maybe a leader. 

Life is life. It does not give any magic on a certain day. For some people, the sky gives them life, and for some having tea alone in an aloof place where no one is around brings peace. Peace is beyond happiness. Like happiness peace doesn't does not depend on situations. It's there for a long stay with you, especially inner peace. 



Disclaimer 
I am not a mental health expert and I just put my opinions here. If you noticing any issue regarding your mental health please talk to a mental health counsellor. 


Previous
Next Post »