A bright mother too.

She entered my room in the early morning with a broom as she believes to do household chores herself to keep herself fit and healthy. Today I noticed. I noticed her face and chapped lips. It was not she was not hydrated or didn't have skincare. But the dark circles and aging around her eyes told a different story. 
 
 
I remembered how she always use to tell me about her childhood memories and stories. She has her elder brother and is most loved by all. He was her favorite one. She always grins when she used to tell about her brother. She happily tells about her 'laddu bhaiya'.  He always use to be proud of her. No matter what she wishes she always fulfilled all of them, what's possible for him to do. Above all, he respects what she is, her wishes, and the dream girl in her. 

She tells that she was a bright student (and a bright mother too.) " So when we use to have an interval we use to run to our homes as it was just some steps away. There was a school just in front of our boundaries and we use to tease them like nothing. We climbed to our school's rooftop and tease those students there at our best." The best about her story was that she enjoys that moment when she explained all of that. I never saw such kind of happiness in her in any other thing. 


I don't know what's wrong. She wants to work like nothing, dance with her friends, and sing out loud on a platform where everyone is listening to her. The best part of what she has is her confidence most of them get it after practice but it's there in her like a natural thing. A natural beauty. She always carries her confidence wherever she goes. I thank her for being that confident lady which has instilled confidence in me about what I do and wherever I go. 

I remembered another moment. She was called in kirtan in the neighborhood. It was happening in a park with a stage and a set up of a traditional function with a mic. Earlier she was hesitant to go there as she don't know anyone. I asked her " Are you willing to go? " She confidently said, " You know how much I like singing my heart out." I felt like "Of course, I know that why even I asked?"  I replied, " Then you should go and participate." 

After some time I heard her voice coming from one end of the park. I had a smile. How lively she must be feeling about herself and her passion for singing and dancing. 

She is like me like I have dreams and ambitions so does she. She wants to fly and sing her heart out like me. But there is something in her that is stopping her to pursue those things. There is something that is there more strong than her ambitions which are dominating. Sometimes I think "I would have had her place then what would I have done? " 

She instructed " Get up don't you have to get to the college, get up, it's already late," while I was faking that sleep. 
Previous
Next Post »